The worst blogger of the year goes to .... LORI! Man - I know there aren't too many of you out there, but I apologize for the lack of commitment to the blog lately. I've been so busy with my life, as we all are, and have had to put a few things on the back burner. I think I am getting more settled now and hope to get in my regular swing of things soon.
I'm entering the contest below because they are offering a little too much to even believe. It would be a Merry Christmas if I won. I never win, but now you all know what to get me for Christmas. :)
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- digital SLR
- new bike (mine got stolen last year)
- brown boots
- deep saucepan
- my wedding ring fixed
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- a beautiful pair of earrings from a friend. I wear them all of the time
- I want to make a beautifully pieced quilt with machine quilting for my mom
- My sisters and I all got Cabbage Patch kids one year. My mom fought off crowds to find them.
- All Cohen wants for Christmas is a Nintendo DS with a Phineas and Ferb game. I'm sure we'll get it for him, but I still think he is too young.
- Ham and home made candy (obviously not together) - Divinity, Marshmallows, Chocolate pretzels. DELISH!
- All of my gifts for friends will be hand made. Scarves, mittens, headbands... yikes! I better get knitting.
- Animated original Grinch
- Bing Crosby's "Silver Bells" & Karen Carpenters "Merry Christmas Darling"
- Sitting around and enjoying each other. I love driving around and looking at lights, too.