Saturday, January 01, 2011

:: MAYBE I'LL START BLOGGING AGAIN ::

Photo has nothing to do with post.

Here we are at the beginning of another year. Judging by the activity levels and chaos during my life in the past two weeks, I am under the impression that 2011 is going to be gone before I know it. Then it will be 2012, which is supposedly the end of the world, so I guess I should really live this year up.

We finally got a DVD player so the kids don't have to lounge around to portable on my bed

I feel like I should make resolutions, but I know myself. They'll be out the door within the week. Changing habits is HARD! My resolution is to stay on top of things so that I don't feel so bogged down with tasks all of the time. I figure with my new calling as Primary President, added duties and demands at work, the goal of living in a more grown-up (read: clean) home, the desire to stay in touch with people, the inner need to create, and then there are all of those books I want to read... I think I've got enough to worry about. There are so many improvements to our home that need to be made like a yard, front landscaping, redoing the bathroom, crown molding and baseboards, and rain gutters. We NEED to go on a vacation this year and buy a trampoline. More importantly, I need to be a mother to my fabo kids and a wife to my husband. Isn't that the worst part of getting too busy... we neglect our families. (If I write it like we all do it, it makes me feel better).

Happy 2011 to you all. It is going to be EPIC! Okay... probably not, but I have a feeling it is going to be pretty darn good.

1 comment:

Dave n' Kristi said...

Good luck to you! And I LOVE that picture of Piper!

 
Site Meter