Monday, June 20, 2011

:: BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK ::



I LOVE July 4th decor. Love it! I don't really love it on a daily basis, but I do appreciate and embrace it for the entire summer. I started making this wreathe over two years ago. I lost interest in making those darn pinwheels and when the patriotic decor got put away, I packed up the project. Last year we were moving the week of July 4th, so I ignored it again. I recently got the Martha Stewart Crafts score board thingy (I have no idea what it is called) and decided it was time to finish it off. I scoured the craft room and found other dood-dads and what-nots and just glued them all on there.


WAHOO! I absolutely love the way it turned out. It looks like fireworks and I've had that Katy Perry song in my head for a week now.

Linked up here: http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2011/06/sunday-showcase-party-with-mama-j.html
Linked up here: http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE WREATH, SO CUTE. love the SONG, and so does my 5 year old daughter. WINKS-JEN

Angie said...

Love it Lori! Especially all the fun little details. I wish we lived close enough to do fun crafty things together! You're awesome.

AsylumTanya said...

I love your wreath! It is so patriotic! I love all things patriotic! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

this is divine - love all the glitz and juj - you added - looks spectacular.

xo
tina
pretty paper posies.blogspot.com

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

SUPER CUTE!! You wouldn't know it from looking at my house, but I recently got the "craft bug"!! I might even fake sew some window seats for my kiddos!!

annies home said...

I love the wreath to me offers an old fashione 4th of July that I find rather nice come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Love love it!! I love the colors and everything about it!! I need to make a patriotic wreath SOON!! Thanks for sharing:)
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirst said...

I hope you posted those on December 4th. Good memories.

 
Site Meter