****20 YEARS AGO (1989)****
1) How old were you? - 10
2) Who were you dating? - No dating but I probably loved Kory Hill and Curtis Browning
3) Where did you go to school? – Central Elementary
4) Where did you live? - St. Anthony, ID
5) Where did you hang out? – Adriana's or Annie's or Holly's house or down by the river
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? - no - but Adrian, Annie, and Holly all had some sweet ones. :)
7) Who were your best friends? - Adriana Forsberg, Annie Zundel, and Holly Riedelbach
8) What did you want to be when you grew up? - An architect
9) Where did you want to go to school? - I just wanted to be in Jr. High
10) What kind of car did you drive? – a sweet tenspeed
****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? - 15
2) Who were you dating? – I was still in love with Kory and Curtis in the back of my mind. I probably like Kevin Holgate by then. (I can't believe I'm admitting this)
3) Where did you work? - Pizza Villa, before it became Big J's.
4) Where did you live? – St. Anthony, ID
5) Where did you hang out? - Twin Bridges and Fun Farm
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? - nope
7) Who were your best friends? - Adriana, Ris, Julie, Annie, and Holly
8) How many tattoos did you have? - Just a face full of acne
9) How many piercings did you have? - One in each ear.
10) What kind of car did you drive? - Pontiac LeMans with a lot of stickers on it
11) Had you been to a real party? – Sure, I guess.
12) Had you had your heart broken? - My poor teenage heart was broken every day that I didn't talk to whomever I was smitten with. AHHH!
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divor
14) Any Kids? – Just my cat Cloudy
***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? - 20
2) Who were you dating? – My snowboard
3) Where did you work? – The 400 south Bagelry
4) Where did you live? – SLC Punk
5) Where did you hang out? – At my Aunt Sally's house, my ghetto house downtown where I lived with Julie Miller and Aaron Clark, or in the mountains, SLC concert venues
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? - glasses
7) Who were your best friends? – I've always had the same favorites, but I was mostly hanging out with Julie, Aaron, and random Ricks College kids that needed a place to crash in SLC
8) How many tattoos did you have? - I finally got that Battleship tattoo on my butt that year... just kidding... but I did pay for $60 of Aaron's and I don't think he every paid me back.
9) What kind of car did you have? – Same ol' Pontiac LeMans, with even more stickers
10) How many piercings did you have? - Four in each ear
11) Had you been to a real party? – Are you kidding? The Pink Dress Party 1999 knocked everyone's socks off
12) Had your heart broken? - Yes, it was very broken at that time.
13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divor
14) Any Kids? – Cloudy had just died, but Julie had a pallet of wheat grass on our kitchen counter we had to take care of.
1) Age? - 30
2) Where do you work? – For CaroneFitness and for Cohen
3) Where do you live? SLC, UT
5) Who are your closest friends? – Mike, my family, Lindsey, the book club gals, the knitting gals, the sewing gals, and all you Mormon culture rejects from Ricks that I still keep in contact with
6) Do you talk to your old friends? – Mostly through Facebook, Email, and blogging.
7) How many piercings do you have? – One in each ear.
8) How many tattoos? - Still None
9) What kind of car do you have? – Mazda 626 lemon.
10) Has your heart been broken? Yes, but it is fine now
11) Are you single/taken/married/divor
12) How many kids? – 1 son and 37 weeks of a baby girl fetus most likely to be named Piper