Monday, April 13, 2009

:: EASTER ::


As much as I hate to admit it, I wasn't as much into the true meaning of Easter as I was into the candy and baskets. Bad... I know.


Two reasons for this mentality:

1. Easter has the best candy... HANDS DOWN! While I was pregnant, I had such horrible heartburn whenever I ate sugar so I backed off. I have almost put myself in a sugar coma eating the delicious candy this season. However, because I have lost 20 lbs since Piper was born (and if I may brag, I only gained 9 lbs during this pregnancy) I want to keep with the flow. So, after this candy is gone, all candy must be gone. Boo! But I am on a roll.


2. I have two cute kids and they looked cute in their new Easter clothing. Piper made her debut at church this Sunday, and how fun is it to dress a daughter up??? Loved it! I even made Mike dress up like an Easter egg yesterday, but he sure looked great.


Next year I'll be more spiritually minded. I promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family!! Piper looks so cute in that dress.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Nice work on the 20lbs! I have been inhaling the mini cadburry eggs - can't stop, but luckily they are almost gone and I can't buy them anymore:) Cute kiddos - and yes, girls are the best to play dress-up with!!

Terra Bingham said...

Cohen, for some reason, looks so old. It must be the big brother thing. Also cute dress.

Stephanie said...

Super cute! I knew you would love dressing up that cute little girl! I was just asking Barry yesterday what I will do when Baylee starts protesting about me treating her like a doll. I better enjoy it while it lasts!

AL&G said...

Everyone looks great in their Easter wear.

 
Site Meter