Thursday, April 23, 2009

:: KNIT THESE SOCKS ::


Are you sick of Piper pics yet? She is now 4 weeks old. The novelty of having her around is wearing off and the fatigue has officially set in. I am not saying that I don't want her around. I AM SO GLAD SHE IS HERE. I'm just not taking pictures of every little thing she does (read: sleep) anymore. She's almost sleeping all night, and only wakes up about 2:00 am for a food and then usually goes right back to sleep. That is a baby worth keeping around.

But I really wanted to talk about these socks. Sue made them for me with a matching hat. I love them and it makes me realize I just need to sit and learn to finish making socks (read: I've made 7/8ths of one adult sock. I haven't taken the time to learn to finish the toe) so I can make her, and all of my friends with kids, a whole bunch of em'. Fortunately for all of us SLC punks, Unwind offers a baby sock knitting class almost every week. Supposedly these babies only take about 2 hours total. Maybe next week...

6 comments:

JC Photography said...

Those are the cutest socks! Piper's a doll, love the pictures. It's funny how much more we appreciate our sleep once baby arrives!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

ADORABLE!! And NO, we are not sick of Piper pics - she's too cute!!

Melissa Bowen said...

Cute Overall the are so big!!! she is growing pretty fast! so is mine! Love him he's the best.

Jenny B said...

How could we ever be sick of piper picks. I wish we were around more to play with her. She is a cutie! The socks are cute but are they worth 2 hours? They probably are but being someone who doesn't knit...

stacysews said...

What a cutie... the socks and Piper!

Tanya said...

Those are adorable! You are so talented.

 
Site Meter