Friday, February 15, 2008

Tonight we're spending the evening with my family at the Mule Deer Foundation banquet. haha! My sister is coming from Las Vegas and my brother is coming from Boise. I'm not sure exactly what this is, but I know I have a chance at winning a gun if I buy a raffle ticket, so I am so there. If Mike or I win the gun, we're going to sell it to one of my hunting family members and buy a Wii. :-) I believe my dad is partially in charge of the Ogden chapter. I wish I had a camo shirt to wear.

I was tagged by Kim so here is my mushy Valentines meme:

How long have you been together? Just barely over 6 years

How long did you date? I will shoot my kids if they get engaged as fast as I did... We met the end of January, Hung out the first time on Feb. 8th (we went to free Olympics Opening Ceremony festivities with all of my roommates and Sam), we kiss the following Monday. We got engaged on April 20th, and got married August 2nd. Sheesh! I guess when you know, you know...

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? He does, but I gain more from eating less... I don't get it.

Who said “I love you” first? He did and I said, "I guess I love you, too."

Who is taller? He is... BARELY!

Who is smarter? Mike - hands down. He is so into whatever he is into that day that he just studies and studies. BUT, he hates school and whatever he has to study that he is NOT into. Crazy.

Who does the laundry? Me and I totally hate it. But, when he was home with Cohen he did it, so it is my turn.

Who does the dishes? Mostly Mike. He must have learned this from his dad because my FIL does the dishes every night.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? Well - as renters I believe it is Daniel, but if we ever have a lawn, I'll be the mower.

Who cooks dinner? I do, but again he did when he was home.

Who is more stubborn? Depends, but I would say mostly Mike.

Who kissed who first? I did - the poor kid wasn't taking the hint. :-)

Who asked who out? I asked him if we wanted wanted to go downtown with my roommates. We never really went on a date.

Who proposed? Mike did. We were on top of the DIXIE rock in St. George after spending the day with Annie Zundel.

Who is more sensitive? Again, depends. I think Mike's feelings get hurt more and he is more mushy. But, I cry more.

Who has more friends? We share friends now, however if we determine this by how often we go out with friends alone, I do.

Who has more siblings? Mike has 5 brothers (bless his poor Mother's soul). I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

Keep your fingers crossed for the rifle! :-)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

go to the army surplus store and buy one it will probably be under $5 I hope you win!

Rusti said...

Got a gun? ;)

 
Site Meter