Wednesday, July 02, 2008

:: TAGGED ::

{This is me}

Ah... I found myself tagged on Steph's blog. That is what I get for wasting time on the Internet instead of cleaning my house.


5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Take Cohen to swimming (did that already)
2. Sweep & Mop Kitchen floor - (see above paragraph)
3. Finish July 4th breakfast centerpieces
4. Call all of the people who volunteered to slice fruit for July 4th breakfast
5. Fold laundry

{The nectar of the Gods}

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Rice Krispy Treats
3. Laughing Cow cheese
4. Cheese Sticks
5. Skinny Cow Ice cream cones

{This is when I won a gun}

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off the rest of Mike's student loans
3. Go to Italy with my mom, Sally, and Lauren again
4. Buy books to fill up my library
5. Buy a lot of new fabric and yarn (would I really need to save if I was a billionaire?)

{The Trevi Fountain}

5 Bad Habits:
1. Not hanging up my clean laundry, and letting it sit in a stack too long. (Amen Steph... I have a pile on my bed right now)
2. logging into the computer 1st thing in the morning
3. buying Diet DP at the checkout when I have a 12 pack in my cart.
4. letting Cohen play a little too long on the computer while I am engrossed in a book
5. convincing myself that I need a new item of clothing EVERY time I go to Target.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Forest Hill, CA
2. McCall, ID
3. Carson City, NV
4. St. Anthony, ID
5. Sandy, UT

{This is Lyndsey, my little sister}

5 jobs I have had:
1. Pizza Villa/Big J's Delivery Driver (trained my sister Lyn...her first job ever)
2. 411 Operator
3. Waitress/Hostess at Lamplighter (my first job ever... trained by my sister, jenny)
4. 1-800-Patches
5. cutting fabric and sorting stuff at Piece Goods

5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I over schedule almost every day
2. I can't say no
3. I hoard craft supplies
4. I love Folk Music and can sing all Peter, Paul, & Mary and Kingston Trio songs
5. I cannot fall asleep when I am reading a good book.

PS: I need to get more photos of myself on my hard drive. I am always behind the camera. I'll have to scan in a bunch of oldies (but goodies) someday. Then you'll really learn "5 things you didn't know about me".

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

good girl for playing along with the tag. lol
I really would have thougth that picture of your sister Lindsay was just an old pic of you. You two look a ton alike.

Kirst said...

Just so you know I knew some of those things about you.

 
Site Meter