So... what do you think about that? After 3 long years of waiting and wondering it is FINALLY my turn! I've been sick and lazy but still... Yahoo! I'm due March 23rd, which is soooo far away, but at least I won't be pregnant in July again. I had the most fantastic ultrasound yesterday and my little bean with a heartbeat finally looks almost like a kid.
- We're also having some networking technical difficulties. All of my pictures are on the other computer that for some reason is not locating our wireless network right now.
- Mike has been working 10+ hour days, plus using public transit, and hasn't been home a lot... therefor, I'm waiting on my IT guy to fix the network. I'm a dummy.
- Cohen has started pre-school, which he still isn't too sure about.
- I'm writing the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program for church.
- I've been laying on the couch a lot and not doing a whole lot of anything... which I don't think is really worth blogging about.
- Art Inside Boutique is on December 6th from 10-4 at the previous location. Add it to your calendars.
- Kim B. had another successful home birth this week and has another girl. This is her 4th child and 3rd girl. I wonder if I'll ever have my 1st...girl that is? We're on Generation 3 of all boys in the Van Wag family.
- Poppyseeds is having a birthday and is offering free shipping today.
- It is September 11th. Hug the people you love today and tell them you are glad they are with you.