Monday, January 05, 2009

:: PROJECT #2 - PETIT ELEFANT KNITTING TUTORIALS ::


Whew... I've been in a frenzy this last week getting all of the loose ends tied up for the knitting tutorials and patterns that I'll be posting Petit Elefant all of this week. Today I just made a list of basic knitting items that you'll need to know to complete the projects.

Here is the schedule:
Monday - Knitting Basics
Tuesday - Leg Warmers
Wednesday - Cap
Thursday - Sweater (plus blocking and crocheting the edges)
Friday (I think) - a GIVE AWAY of all of the products needed to create these items.

HAPPY KNITTING!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Those are all so beautiful, Lori! I love your color choices for the project.

Kim said...

You know I find this kind of funny, right? I love that you love knitting now!!! And those are SO cute!

 
Site Meter