Thursday, January 15, 2009

:: THIS IS RAD ::


Architecture in Helsinki - Like It Or Not from helsinkids on Vimeo.

Architecture in Helsinki is one of my favorite bands in the ENTIRE world. My ol' pal Gary Brown introduced me to them while I was still working at 1-800-Patches (Gary... I miss you mostly for your music suggestions). Anyway, they have the best tunes - I love them while at the gym - and the best music videos. The one above is a little crafty.

If you ever have a change to go to an AIH show, it is truly a masterpiece. Seriously, these kids rock the house and have the most amazing stage presence. They each play about 50 different instruments throughout the show, almost never ending with the same instrument that they started the song with. AMAZING! Anyway, enjoy the video. I wish I could embroider like that.

Oh PS... I'm not being very crafty this week. I've been working a lot (for pay) and that cuts down on my crafting time. I'll resume soon.

1 comment:

rockandcookies said...

I love it (and them)!

 
Site Meter