Friday, May 01, 2009

:: I NEED A NAP ::

Image found here

I wish this was a picture of Piper. She isn't sleeping much. Her little body is having some trouble on the inside. I want to fix her. I think this is the hardest part of being a parent. I am getting ready for weekend company. We are blessing the babe this Sunday and having the family over for dinner after (20+ people crammed in our apartment - reason #750 to get a house). I've gone a little overboard with the pink theme. I can't help it...it is all so cute. I'll try to remember to get some photos of all of my hair-brained ideas. It is the lack of sleep that is making me crazy. Have a nice restful weekend.

4 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Her announcements were super cute! Sorry she isn't sleeping much. Let me know if you need a break. You know I am always happy to help!

Lauren Ricci said...

Oh and glad you like the blanket. Mike laughed when he read the part about Angelina and Brad loving it.

stacysews said...

I hope you get some sleep soon - I know it takes awhile to get everything with the little ones 'ironed out'! It'll happen and then you'll need to crack out the squirt bottle and spray them with water to get them to wake up in the morning!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I hope it was a great day for you guys! Sorry about the sleep issues - I agree with it being the hardest part about parenting! The announcement was darling - I wish I had done those...

 
Site Meter