Friday, February 09, 2007

Alone. ALONE. Alone.

I am so wierd. I long for quiet moments when I am alone and I think I will get a lot done. Mike is off playing with his buddies and Cohen is already asleep. I have great plans to finish a few projects. However, I am watching What Not to Wear, eating Oreos and Milk, and checking email. I have a baby blanket that needs a little more work and it needs to be done before 9:00 am tomorrow. YIPES! I don't know why I can't just buckle down and get the projects done. But, I am much more productive when I have to multitask. Okay... I'll go finish the blanket. I think i am going to cheat and machine bind it. I've already hand stitched the rest, but it is crunch time. Plus, the recipient can't sew or quilt. Will she really know the difference? I'll post pics by the end of the weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She won't have a clue. Trust me. I'm an expert on not knowing how to sew or quilt. Procrastinate on!

-Val

Henriette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Henriette said...

I so understand what you mean - I think "finally!" and then spend the time watching TV, eating, surfing...and hating myself for it....

Nicole said...

So glad to hear I am not the only one that does this! I don;t know how many times I have gotten the kids down early with dreams of getting so much done to realize 2 hours later that I am still "checking my email"!

 
Site Meter