Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thrilled & Relieved

RELIEVED
So, I just got a call from Mike's cousins that they have just landed safely in Salt Lake and they'll be home withing an hour. That means... I GET TO SLEEP IN MY OWN BED TONIGHT!! WAHOOOOOOO!

THRILLED
1. Miss DottieAngel herself liked my story about my grandmother Lola so much that she named her door after her. Now I get a little prize. I look forward to reading several blogs each day, but I must say, I ALWAYS read what Tif has to say. Every photo she posts is amazing and she makes absolutely beautiful stuff. If you've never read what she calls "ramblings", you must take a peak.

2. Mike just got pre-screening tickets for Harry Potter for a few days before opening. OH MY. For years I refused to read these books thinking they were children's fantasy - which I normally despise. It is just SO NOT my thing. While I was on maternity leave and recovering from my C-Section, I started reading book one and read the first four within a week. As you know I've recently reread them and I now I am bursting to see the next moving and read the final book. I officially declare myself a "POT"ter HEAD (and a total nerd).

I just heard the garage door!

No comments:

 
Site Meter