I know I am not the only one that has started a blog with this title. I have excuses... I really do. I think they are valid, too!
1. I got a new camera and the software is not loading properly on my Mac or PC. ERGH! I need my computer whiz (read: husband Mike) to help me.
2. I'm working! Well, I'm doing a lot of part-time stuff and it is taking a lot of my time. I'm enjoying the work, however, it is almost 1:00 am and I am still not done with the editing that needs to be done tomorrow. I'm not enjoying that part.
3. I'm completing my goal of hanging out with friends AND sewing. Often I try to to kill two birds with one stone, but it doesn't always work. I've become acquainted with some nice new ladies in my apartment complex and they have kids about Cohen's age. YAY!
4. So, this gal Nicki that lives a few buildings over came over last week and said, "LET ME ORGANIZE YOUR HOUSE!" She loves it. At first I was slightly taken back by it, but it really will make us all happy if I let her. Last week, she took all of my fabric - YES ALL OF IT!! - and folded it so it is all the same size. She organized it by fat quarters, yardage, and stuff I need to hang because it wouldn't fold down. This is an entire post in itself, because you have got to see the color coordinated folded goodness. Yes... these pics are trapped in my camera, too!
5. Cohen loves the computer, especially Charlie and Lola's maze game. If I hop on the computer, he thinks it is an invitation to sit on my lap and play the game. Silly boy. So, I am saving most of my computer time for after his bed time or when Daddy is home to distract him.
I tell you, once I get that camera software up and running, I'll be posting like a MANIAC! Yahoo!