Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Trying Again

OKAY - I don't have the natural touch for the photography and I'm pretty bummed about it. Everything looks so pretty through the lenses and when I get the photos developed, it ain't so pretty. Of the 60+ photos I took, I got about 7 good ones. I'll just keep practicing until I can get that camera to do what I want it to. Whew... complaints over!

I took the above photo this morning about 10:30 at Memory Grove near downtown. Isn't Utah so lovely in the Fall? Of course I did not photograph the reds and yellows to be as vibrant as they really are (see above paragraph), but it still looks quite lovely.

The weather is beautiful today. Please God, make the weather like this year round! It is about 70 degrees and sunny. I am wearing corduroy pants and a 3/4 sleeve t-shirt with my favorite $4 shoes and my internal temperature is under control. Of course the wind will pick up tonight and blow the great weather to North Dakota and it will be cold again. I've busted out Cohen's sweatshirts and we are ready for the fall action.

Tonight I am going to take meticulous notes so I can better improve my pictures for next week. Tah Tah!

5 comments:

AHEM said...

i love seeing your new posts of fall in slc. i miss fall so much and seeing your photos brings it all back to me. thanks lori!

Kim said...

I love your pictures Lori!!! Seth saw the ones of Cohen at the park and said, "Hey! That's my park! Mom, we should go live at G4 again and go to that park". I think he misses his buddies...I do too. We are long overdue for a Salt Lake trip.

nicole hill gerulat said...

i'm really likin the film grain on your little boy..

Anonymous said...

Great pics.
Keep at it!

Mandy said...

I like the pictures! :) We should get together sometime and catch up.

 
Site Meter