Tuesday, October 21, 2008

:: THE FIRST TWO MONTHS OF PRESCHOOL ::

I know these pictures are a bit late, but I wanted to show them anyway. Cohen has been in preschool for two months now and he just loves it. His school is in a local elementary school and he goes Mon - Thurs from 9:00 - 12:00. Theoretically, I could get a lot done in twelve hours, but really I've just sat around and enjoyed the quiet.


Outside of his classroom there is a bulletin board of all of the kids in his class. Each day when I drop him off, he shows me where he is and who his friends are that day.


I went with his class on a field trip up Millcreek Canyon. He was so excited to ride a school bus for the first time. He is here with his buddy Noah. They are two peas in a pod.

These are some little buddies on a hike. The had to gather Fall items to make a wreath out of. Of course they mostly picked up sticks and we had several Star Wars reenactments.


He is so happy at school which makes me so happy. I am so glad that we're both enjoying our time away from each other. This is just another thing to add to my list of why I am pro-education.

2 comments:

T. Driaza said...

I love the photos! I know Mia is going to flip when she is able to ride a school bus for the first time! We miss you guys! We need to get together again soon. Are you feeling better?

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Cute, cute boy! I love that blonde hair!

 
Site Meter