Thursday, October 09, 2008

:: HANG IN THERE ::


I understand... this blog is totally lame lately. I have not forgotten it, I just haven't had the time or energy or PC to maintain it. I've been getting sick at night and that has caused a major lack of sleep. I don't love feeling groggy all day, but I get so anxious at bedtime because I know it is just a matter of hours before I wake up and it is 2:00 am and I have to run to the bathroom. LAME! Don't get me wrong, there is no other state I'd rather be in than the state I am in now (and I'm not talking Utah), but COME ON!!! It is month four... shouldn't I be feeling better by now? I had a great appointment today. My body is doing what it is supposed to, baby's heartbeat was beating perfectly, and I haven't gained a pound this month. Wahoo! My big ultrasound is scheduled for the second week of November and we'll figure out if this little dude in my gut really is a another little dude. I'll put money on it.

We had a great weekend at my parents house in Ogden. The entire family was in town. Conference was fantastic, the kids all love playing with each other, and my mom made her delicious cinnamon rolls. My SIL Heather (Jeff's wife) announced that she is with child and is due just a few weeks after me. Yahoo!

Are any of you out there IT guys/gals or married to one that might be willing to come and look at our PC. I NEED IT FIXED NOW! for my sanity. You'd have to be willing to work for cheap... like say... a plate of cookies or some Chicken Masala.

Oh - the picture above is my high school graduation. Oh boy, mom, we look lovely! My ol' buddy, Josh Abegglen is in the background. He is one talented artist... check out his portfolio.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry that you have been so sick! When that happened to me it was because I was having a GIRL! My pregnancy with Spencer wasn't bad at all...But mother's intuition is usually right! Hope you start feeling better!

Suzanne said...

I hope you start feeling better soon Lori!

Lauren Ricci said...

Congratulations to Heather and Jeff! I feel like I blinked and everyone got pregnant. Hope to join that group soon :-)

P.S. Still sending you girl vibes! Sorry you have been so sick. Hope you start feeling a better soon!

J and J Bowen said...

Lori...good luck I feel for you I took a prescription w/ peeps for about 7 1/2 months and with this one it's been a rough week but I'm almost off the Zofran! I pray for pregnant people!!!

 
Site Meter