Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I was on my way out the door to meet my trainer at the gym this morning (6:30) and he called to say he slept in. Woo Hoo! I know I should go anyway, but I am going to skip it today. What the heck... It is not like I plan on doing much dieting today anyway. But, I'm all dressed and ready.

Why do we do this to ourselves? Make ourselves feel guilty for not doing the things we're supposed to enjoy...

I know what I can do for a happy compromise. When Cohen wakes up, we'll go on a nice walk. It is supposed to snow this weekend so this might be our last chance anyway. Good thinkin' Lori!

Anyway, I hope you can forgive yourselves tomorrow morning and not feel horrible about yourselves because you stuffed your gut a little too full of rich foods. Just start Friday as if Thursday was a regular day and go on your happy normal way. Let's stop feeling guilty for a little self indulgence. It's okay every once in awhile.

Have a great day.

No comments:

 
Site Meter