Monday, September 24, 2007

A Quiet Afternoon

Welcome Fall! Come on in and make yourself at home.

We've had a lot of rain this week and it has been fabulous. Everything looks so green and lovely and new. The leaves are turning and becoming perfectly Fall-ish while the grass glows and looks so healthy. I've been inside for a few days and the knitting needles have managed to find a permanent home on the arm of my couch. This year I'm determined to make something besides a scarf... oh and dish cloths.

It snowed in the mountains last night and it just looks so pretty. As we went out to run errands this morning it was cold enough for a jacket. YEAH! This is totally my time of year. I don't really have a lot to say this afternoon. Cohen is asleep on the couch, I'm listening to a Dan Zane mix on Pandora (it is fantastic providing music from Riders in the Sky to Mason Jennings), and I've just finished some crafting. It is nice and I am really happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo. There is nothing like gazing at the rain from the comfort of a warm house.

AHEM said...

oh, i miss utah so much now that fall is upon us. we don't have fall here...it's just warm then hot. seeing the pic of cohen makes me want a cool rainy day.

Tip Junkie said...

I enjoy the fall as well. I can't believe it's snowed already. It's still 90 degrees in Texas.

 
Site Meter