Monday, December 03, 2007

The Start of Advent

I'm getting sick. I can feel the aches and cold sweats happening. YUCK! My calendar is finally clear and ready for the holiday festivities to begin and I'm feeling yucky. Booooooooooo!

Cohen and I moved our star to day 3. I can't believe December is underway. Our advent calendar is not the cutest thing, but it works. I made the above advent calendar for one of my swap partners. It is just a chipboard box. I painted it and covered it with glitter. Imagine that!

Inside I covered 24 little match boxes and put a small piece of chocolate in each one. My lucky recipient. All poor Cohen does is move the star to the next pocket. Next year I'll get a little more creative.
*Off to find some Tylenol and hot apple cider*

1 comment:

Rusti said...

That's so cute! I may need to steal your idea. ;)

I hope you start feeling better. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour kind of thing.

 
Site Meter