I have a lot going on, and just wanted to do a quick update...
1. deciding how I want to change the look of this blog to reflect better who I am. I only used a black background to hide my crummy photographs.
2. Needlebooks! Needlebooks! Needlebooks! I've entered the Craftster.org Sweat Shoppe Swap #9... I KNOW AGAIN!... and I need to get my offerings finished. They are cute.
3. laundry, although Mike would argue that I am not working very hard on this lately.
4. taking pictures. I got a new camera for Mother's Day! Yahoo! I don't have a memory card in it yet, so I just keep taking 4 pictures and then erasing them. I'm lame and I need to get to the store. We will go tonight for Family Night... that will be a good outing.
5. reading craft blogs... not writing or crafting. ;-)
6. Rereading Harry Potter 5, and soon 6. Sheesh! I know what happens, I don't know why I am having such a hard time putting these books down... even at 2:00 AM.
7. Receiving WONDERFUL mail. Ooh I can't wait to show you.
That is about it. Mike started his new job today. I think that deserves some celebrations, so maybe we'll go out to dinner instead. It is raining and cold and I feel kind of lazy. I did go to the Children's Museum this morning and to the grocery store, so I was semi-busy. I should at least go clean the dishes to show a little more domestic effort. Haha!