Monday, April 21, 2008

::Why spend money on dietitians and Weight Watchers::

A conversation started the day off right as I treated myself to a bowl of Capt'n Crunch.

Cohen:: Mom, Capt'n Crunch is for little kids... not mommies.
Me:: Oh, mommies can have it, too, as a special treat.
Cohen:: No, Mom, you need to eat Mommy cereal.

Cohen walks to pantry and returns to me with a box of Special K Berries.

Cohen:: Here, you should eat this and I should eat Capt'n Crunch.
Me:: No, I think I'll eat Capt'n Crunch instead.
Cohen:: Okay... but you are not making the right choice.
Me:: Fine, I'll eat the Mommy Cereal.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Dang I love that kid! That is freaking hilarious!!! J and I are cracking up over here!

Mandy said...

Okay, that's freaking hysterical! Gotta love kids.

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I have a similar conversation with myself most mornings. The voices in my head are much easier to ignore than Cohen though...good luck!

 
Site Meter