Monday, January 22, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Kim

"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

1. I was my high school homecoming queen. This was so out of my element. I was dressed as Cyndi Lauper and had waist length crimped hair with several different colors in it. I knew all of the candidates were supposed to bring a dress just in case they won, but I thought I had no chance so I didn't bother. I am sure that bright pink tutu and stripey tights were a hit in my small Idaho town.

2. I can twirl the baton. I was part of a troop when we lived in Carson City, NV from age 5 - 9. I know it isn't cool, but I like to stay fresh on my skills. The only person who thinks it is cool is Cohen. Mike just laughs at me.

3. I really hate mass production sewing. I'm a "one of a kind" sewer because the creating part of sewing and crafting is what I like best.

4. My favorite candies are peeps and conversations hearts, and any weird sugary candy that is like unto them. I should like the sophisticated stuff like truffles and stuff, but I don't.

5. I won't eat my mashed potatoes (or any food for that matter) if the fruity stuff has touched it. I need to invest in some plates with dividers because I HATE when my food touches.

6. I still listen to punk rock music. I can't help it. I may look a little square, but I am still a rockin' and rollin' on the inside.

And...now you are all better people because you know this random stuff about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy Lauper! You can't be that old - was this an '80's theme dance? Oh yes and I don't really like my food to touch either, especially if sweet foods touch my 'savory' (and I don't like fruit in my jello either).

 
Site Meter