Tagged by Kim
"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
1. I was my high school homecoming queen. This was so out of my element. I was dressed as Cyndi Lauper and had waist length crimped hair with several different colors in it. I knew all of the candidates were supposed to bring a dress just in case they won, but I thought I had no chance so I didn't bother. I am sure that bright pink tutu and stripey tights were a hit in my small Idaho town.
2. I can twirl the baton. I was part of a troop when we lived in Carson City, NV from age 5 - 9. I know it isn't cool, but I like to stay fresh on my skills. The only person who thinks it is cool is Cohen. Mike just laughs at me.
3. I really hate mass production sewing. I'm a "one of a kind" sewer because the creating part of sewing and crafting is what I like best.
4. My favorite candies are peeps and conversations hearts, and any weird sugary candy that is like unto them. I should like the sophisticated stuff like truffles and stuff, but I don't.
5. I won't eat my mashed potatoes (or any food for that matter) if the fruity stuff has touched it. I need to invest in some plates with dividers because I HATE when my food touches.
6. I still listen to punk rock music. I can't help it. I may look a little square, but I am still a rockin' and rollin' on the inside.
And...now you are all better people because you know this random stuff about me.