I'm back from Vegas and I have a billion photos of the trip. Here is the basic rundown of the festivities.
1. Too much Guitar Hero
2. I had dinner with a Charlie Daniels impersonator and 4 LDS missionaries.
3. Charlie Daniels' wife made the most delicious corned beef and cabbage - SERIOUSLY!!!
4. Stopped the 3 year-olds from breaking their necks from performing daredevil stunts
5. Painted Jenny's craft room a very bright yellow
6. Went shopping
7. Went to "Las Vegas" which to Cohen means a casino filled with lights and really random attractions
8. Drank too much Diet Coke thanks to the unlimited supply in Jenny's garage fridge.
10. Enjoyed the sunshine
Are you on Goodreads.com yet? I am loving it. If you are, add me as a buddy. I'd love to see what you recommend. It is helping me keep track of my reading list and my feelings regarding the books. I am now reading book #17 for the year. The goal is 50 books by the end of the year. I can totally do it if I continue to ignore my domestic duties!